Saturday, November 4, 2017

KissMeOrganics :Vita Matcha






Culinary Matcha 


I must begin to say that my Organic Matcha has changed my lifestyle a great deal. I know you are wondering what changed about my lifestyle ,For number one I drink an energy drink everyday , Most people drink Coffee or Tea. Not me, I loved my energy drinks and could not live without them. I can not go without my energy drinks in the mornings unlike a person that drinks coffee to help them make it throughout the day. Big Mistake...Later in the day as the energy drink slowly starts to wear off , I am now feeling tired and fatigue. All my energy is now gone. The point that I am trying to point out is I wanted to find a way to have energy and not drink an energy drink every morning....So, I decided to give the Matcha a try. I drink water in the morning along with a yogurt that I stir in just enough to stimulate my taste buds. My eating habits are small , I don't eat much in the mornings , I generally will have oatmeal a bowl which I will mix and stir the Matcha in my oatmeal or yogurt . The taste is not bad at all, if you have ever had Matcha you will not have an problem with the taste. I even add this to my Hot cup of Tea if I decide to change up on my water in the morning for Hot Tea. I have noticed since my change that I have enough energy to last throughout the day and not feel tired. This is a wonderful powder to try whatever is most suitable for you. And the Matcha contains Caffeine , L-Theanine, which provides a calm, long-lasting energy boost.

I am hosting a giveaway for a Lucky Person to Try this For that Added Energy, Add this Product to your Wishlist on Amazon , Here is the link : http://amzn.to/2xoeDWK

Matcha is a great way to give yourself a clean energy boost. Matcha is packed with amino acids and 137x the antioxidants of brewed green tea to support a healthy metabolism, healthy skin, teeth, and bones, and fight against age-related diseases.

Just 1 teaspoon a day can help support your weight loss goals by curbing sugar craving and increasing fitness endurance & thermogenesis (your body’s rate of burning calories).

Interested in trying a bag of Organic Culinary Matcha absolutely free? I’ll be giving away a free bag of matcha and all you have to do to qualify is follow these 3 simple steps:

  1. Add Kiss Me Organics Culinary Matcha to your Amazon Wishlist
  2. Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment