Saturday, February 7, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review


The Dead Sea Mud Mask contains salts and mineral, as the mud masks absorbs the minerals from the water itself, and the rich magnesium, silicon compounds that the dead sea mud mask help stimulate the circulation in your face. Let me share with you, my journey working with dead sea mud mask. This mud mask is an enjoyable experience for me. It gave me an relaxing, but soothing feeling once I applied a coat  to my face. The dead sea mud mask  has no  odor or smell at all. The directions are pretty self-explanatory, when following them. At least, I didn't have a problem with them.I applied  the desired coat, as directed on the container. Next, I then do my bath or shower routine, my next step is to remove the mask. I head over to the sink, now it is time to wash off the mud mask. I get a warm washcloth, and proceed to wash and rinse off the mud mask, slowly not forgetting to miss the area on my neck. Sometime, this process go by pretty fast or pretty slow. It depends on how much of the dead sea mud mask is applied. I am done with the  wash and rinse process.

Now it is time to apply  my retinol serum, once it is absorbed in my  skin. 

I apply the last of my beauty treatment, which is the retinol moisturizer. I have been using  my dead sea mud mask , since  I received it with no problems at all. I combine  and use all three of the Instanatural products to have a winning combination. I combine the power of three to have a beautiful radiant skin. I recommend all three of my beauty combination to have  beautiful skin. Instanatural will always be on top of my list for one of the best beauty products to use for skincare. 




Disclaimer : I got this product as part of an advertorial complimentary of Brandbacker. Regardless, I only recommend products or services , I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment