Friday, February 3, 2017

Beauty Box Five

Image result for https://www.beautybox5 logo

Beauty Box 5 is a Subscription box that consist of a variety of beauty products such as Nail polish, Makeup (eye shadow, Lipstick, Blush, a variety of makeup products). You get a box every month with 5 deluxe samples and full-sized products right to your door every month. You have the pleasure of choosing from 3 wonderful boxes. You have a monthly, quarterly, or yearly subscription box. In this Fantastic box you get Signature Quote to display what highlights your box. My Quote for my box is { Ready for my Closeup} Each month your box will contain 5 beauty products. The beauty products will be a mixture of the latest and greatest beauty products.
Get a Free Eye Shadow with Beauty Box 5 Subscription purchase

The Beauty box 5 is an all time favorite subscription box of mines, that I enjoy the pleasure of getting on a monthly, quarterly, or yearly basis. Once, you subscribe and start receiving boxes, you then have the option of cancelling your subscription at any time.What I received in my Beauty Box 5 is listed :

 









No comments:

Post a Comment