Saturday, February 7, 2015

Maxboost Tempered Glass Screen Protector


The Screen proctector is made of material that protects your screen. I place the screen protector over my original screen, and it fits perfectly. I still can scroll up and down on my phone with this on the screen with no problem. This is great for your phone if you accidently drop it. Not saying  anyone wants to drop their phone. Nobody wants that, but  What you do want is something to protect you in case you accidently drop your phone. don't take a chance, protect your phone's screen with the scren proctector. Easy to attach to your phone. TAKE MY WORD FOR IT, BE SAFE NOT SORRY!!

Disclaimer: Regardless, I only recommend products or services ,I use personall or believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment